Profile Coffee Bar
Café, Coffee Shop
- Session cocktails are delicious.
- It was better the 1st time.
- Atmosphere and service are top notch
- awesome lattes - espresso or tea!
- Vanilla latte was yummy. Lots of outlets, cool vibes in there.
- Great Americano and egg sandwich with spinach and Swiss.
- Loads of good coffee to choose from, good music and plenty of seating options.
- Coffee is pricey but the blends are better than your normal Breakfast and French Roast. Don't take it to go - sit and relax!
- Cortado is great
- Espresso and Pour over.
- Vinyl records that they play and nitro coffee that creates quite a creamy taste. The breakfast sandwiches are great -- even sriracha can be added.
- Man, if I knew this place earlier, I could come every weekend from Manchester. Best Latte in town.
- Only tried the cappuccino so far, but loved it and the staff and atmosphere. Great spot!