Prigel Family Creamery
- Cappuccino chip. That is all.
- Delicious, smooth milkshake. The drive out there is astoundingly beiautiful too.
- Declared one of Maryland's best local ice cream places!
- Closed on Sundays!
- The ice cream is the creamiest and the hot fudge is the best. First time here and well be back.
- Everything here is amazing. The ice cream is so creamy and fresh. Sometimes you can see them milking the cows out the window!
- This place is the 1st stop on the 2015 Maryland Ice Cream Trail (#MDIceCream). One of eight farms and creameries on the list.
- Barrow a blanket, sit out in the fields, watch the cows and have the best ice cream around. Don't forget to take a pint of Joes Mud home. They sell their own fresh milk and eggs too.
- Bring a blanket and sit outside.
- Can't decide? Try a sample of any kind of ice cream!
- Their chocolate milk is excellent. They provide blankets so you can sit and enjoy your ice cream outside.
- Check the board by the registers for the milkshake of the month
- Amazing. If you like ice cream... make sure to come here. Local. Fresh. Charming.
- The Jersey Tracks Sundae is the way to go!
- The lemon milkshake is life changing.
- The chocolate shake is delicious. Knowing that the cows whose milk produced the shake are right outside makes it taste that much better.
- WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!! Amazing ice cream at great by-the-scoop prices.
- Borrow one of the blankets inside to sit outside on the grass and enjoy your ice cream. There are so many great flavors to choose from!
- Try the cheerwine float!!