Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- Weird hours, closed on odd days and they dont answer the phone if you call ahead. Dont make a special trip but if you are in the neighborhood, worth stopping by.
- Hot is too hot. Medium is probably too hot, too. Go for the chicken sandwich MILD if you want to actually enjoy and taste the chicken.
- Great Hot Chicken
- Literally obsessed. Best fried chicken sandwich I have ever had.
- Hot Chicken Sandwich! Pricey, but tasty.
- Best fried chicken sandwich I can ever remember having- I dont love spicy stuff normally, and even the mild option is pretty hot but I loved it! #hotchicken
- I knew I was going to like this place - and I was wrong. GREAT presentation and service, but actual spicy sandwich was weirdly gritty and mayonnaise-y. Maybe too heavy on the spices.
- Mild has no spice, medium you notice flavor and hot is as advertised. Decent option outside of Nashville.
- Surrender your body to the hot embrace of your chicken overlords