Pret A Manger
Sandwiches, Café, Salad
- Falafel wrap is my fav. Vietnamese a close second.
- The tuna nicoise salad is great with the lemon shallot dressing
- Haven't had a bad sandwich here yet and the soups are excellent. The Moroccan lentil soup and a half turkey pesto baguette makes a perfect (if not unique) lunch.
- The sandwiches for breakfast are very tasty!
- Very delicious and healthy stuff.
- The ham and cheese croissant is delicious and the blueberry muffin
- Consistently good sandwiches
- Not impressed...
- My favorite breakfast place in DC.
- Amazingly delicious menu, super fast. Great for a quick healthy lunch.
- Small dessert selection.
- You can never go wrong with the California Club or Balsamic Chicken & Avocado sandwiches, and the carrot cake is always perfect.
- Wild Salmon and Quinoa Pot is a delicious little lunch that packs a big punch!
- I ordered an iced chai latte. What I got was iced milk with a chai tea bag. I pointed this out to them; they insisted it was fine. So I'm drinking... Milk. With a tea bag in it. CHAI FAIL.
- The roasted turkey,bacon and avocado salad is a mustt!
- Love it! Reminds me of when I was in London and the only thing I could afford;) so glad they made their way to the states!
- The Ham & Cheese Toastie is great heated.
- They changed the menu last week. Got rid if my favorite sandwich. Boo. Revised all the calorie counts! 2nd fav sandwich was actually an additional 200 cals. Burn. Taking it out of lunch rotation. :(
- One of the best brownies I've ever had.
- A bit pricey but good for a quick, fresh, bite to eat.