Praya Waterside Eatery
$ $ $
- Great place to chill with ur friends over the weekend.
- Great atmosphere in kinsale. Catch the live band on Sunday at 1-4 pm. They were pretty good!
- Good casual place with some good food. Try their signature fishermen's pie
- Roast chicken is really good. Moist and tasty. Served with roasted vege that were cooked just right! Perfect for sharing.
- Quinoa salad with roasted beetroot and feta is delicious! Serving is good for two
- Spacious, location good. For food and service Little Creatures next door much better.
- Average pub food. Pancakes were cold and not didn't taste fresh. Expensive for what it is. Service is good & the place is bright and spacious which is a plus.
- Good burger, salad was poor as were deserts. Nice atmosphere but food was marginal.
- 2 for 1 every Mondays!
- Huge portion Irish brekkie! Lovely space. Awesome Sunday live band. Wee bit pricy. Will DEFinitely come back!! Xx
- Great food, unfriendly staff...
- A great space for groups. Good food, nice happy hour and brunch. Make reservations for brunch!
- Nice atmosphere, but super slow service, waiters have no idea about anything, and food is mediocre at best...
- Live music playing on Sunday. Large windows and by the sea. Chill brunch spot. French toast was great.
- Great place in Kennedy Town to chill and catch up with friends. Good burger and fish and chips.
- nice brunch!
- Quite a cool place to hang out.
- Nice environment & something new on the menu. Try Scallops with blood sausage. Zucchini spaghetti
- Good food with warm staff!
- Good selection of brunches with Irish twist. Bit pricey for what it is, but not bad. Busy on Sunday with young families.