$ $ $
Jalan Bukit Tambun
Simpang Empat, Pulau Pinang 14110
- The shark fin chicken, lemonade chicken, black pepper crab, original crab, bamboo prawn, steam fish and somtam all good.
- Giant Garoupa is a MUST!!!!
- Delicious fried bean curd.
- Anyone know what time their business hour ?
- Cooking okay but a little less msg is good
- Herbal soup's fish is delicious.
- Not opening today
- I ordered a crab , signature Tao fu, 6 oysters and verge pair with a Heineken ! Only 90rm .... good place to eat . Most important .... u no need to wait so long compare with others
- Very fresh seafood available here. Mantis prawn is recommended.
- Crab , fish and petai also nice .
- Chinese seafood restaurant. Surrounding is a bit dirty.
- Good seafood place, price is reasonable.
- Nice environment but food just so So,the only food that taste perfectly is their lala
- Make sure you check your order, as they may deliver wrong order
- Good seafood. Tiger fish. Fried oyster
- The salesgirl are very smart... Recommend those expensive food only
- Too pricey, can get similar or better quality seafood elsewhere in both KL and island Penang
- Pricy kinda of seafood
- Quite cheap..one big plate of oysters only RM8.
- They have the best delicious finger-licking good chillie crab ;)