Pranee's Thai Food
Hāna, HI 96713
- Chicken Pad Thai is awesome.
- Spicy means spice here but wow is the food good! As a frequenter of Thailand, I can also say it's quite authentic! All choices are good choices.
- Skip the ranch house and other lunch places in town. I could eat here every day.
- Get whatever the catch of the day is, you will never be disappointed with fresh!
- Bring your own chocolate soy milk for a lovely vegan Thai iced tea!
- Roadside Thai is really close to Travaasa and endlessly better than their Preserve restaurant but still just ok. Prefer the Braddah BBQ joint a little ways away. Skip the papaya salad
- The food is really good here. All the drunken noodles are hot and spicy, the veg summer rolls and i#thai ice tea were decent .
- Thai iced tea their curries are delicious too!
- Crispy fish dishes are actually crispy!! Really fresh good portions of protein too
- Good Thai but it can be super spicy "
- Great thai food! They make it "thai spicy" so be warned. Bring your own beer for the Drunken Fried Rice and try to keep your mouth cooled! Gluten-free friendly.
- This was SO good and so much better than I could have hoped for. Highlight of our honeymoon!
- Bring your own beer...stop at the general store in town. Wailua w/passion fruit ! And get drunken noodles with beef!
- Have the Crispy Opaka! The Red Curry Chicken with Pumpkin. The flavors here are amazing. You feel welcomed from the moment you step in.
- Excellent Thai truck