Postcards Central American Soulfood
Food Truck, Southern / Soul
- I'm not sure why they call themselves Central American soul food, maybe because they put things in burritos? Regardless, it's tasty. I'd say you can't go wrong with anything that has brisket.
- This is the food truck I compare all others to. Really nice people, great concept, awesome food - even veggie stuff!
- What you should get: The Greatest Wrap. Its stuffed with savory brisket, cooked kale, and fulfilling mac & cheese.
- Amazing concept for a food truck. Their burritos are ridiculously good and I wish they came to north Hollywood more often.
- Dad's Famous Kick-Ass Soup over rice & sweet potato fries, y'all! Super-friendly folks who care about the quality of the food. Serving DTLA, West LA & parts of SFV.