Post Alley Pizza
1123 Post Ave (Seneca and Post Alley)
Seattle, WA 98101
- THE NICEST folks in Seattle work here. Thanks for your supreme customer service, PAP.
- Wedn & Fri for coney isle pizza! This place is the bees knees.
- Best Pizza ever!
- Great service, great pizza, and great music. Definitely try this place out sometime.
- Ask for the Coney Island Pizza. Simply amazing!
- All of their pizza is awesome. A quiet spot for lunch and slated for greatness once the nearby concrete monolith is torn down
- They are closing June 3rd and reopening in July with new management
- Visiting from New York and its the closest to NY pizza that I could find!
- They have original Coca Cola from Mexico and Jarritos (Mexican too)
- Good pizza
- It's the closest thing I've found to a New York slice. So delish!
- The indoor seating can get quite stuffy. As long as it's not raining, I would recommend a table outside.
- Great place for lunch off the beaten path and away from many of the tourists
- Closet to NY Pizza I have had in Seattle yet.
- Great spot for a slice on the go. Pepperoni is always my favorite, but the daily specials are worth a look see too.
- This place has the absolute nicest people working here. I would come back just for them. Pizza isn't too bad either :)
- Good, old-fashioned pizza for the downtown crowd. Best of all, they're on the Pirq app so you can snag great deals on your well-crafted pizza!
- Pick up a Goji berry Eric's Famous with a slice of veggie. Soooo good.
- Get the meatball hero with everything and add pepperoncinis. Real nice!
- U can use the Pirq app here.