Porto Alegre Churrascaria
260 E Colorado Blvd (at Paseo Colorado)
Pasadena, CA 91101
- The cheese bread is DELICIOUS!!!
- Make sure they validate your parking ticket
- Don't fill up too much on the salad bar!!!
- The food here rivals fogo de chao. I stopped going fogo after coming here. Waiters are extremely polite, and ask for custom cooks of your favorite meat and they will deliver!! Soooo gooood!!!
- Green light keep it coming coming
- Cheese balls!!!
- Friendly staff and a great ambience. Also great for large groups. All you can eat meat and excellent quality. Make sure to get the Chimichurri sauce, it goes well with everything.
- Valentines dinner
- Fyi, Its on the second floor.
- Great Brazilian steaks and salad bar. Their Po De Queijo (cheese bread) is the best!
- Try the Sirloin beef, it's the house special... Melts in your mouth!
- Not bad for the price. $35.50 I think. They are a little slower but can't beat all you can eat meat!
- Great ambience where both meat lovers and vegetarians can have a good time. The salad bar is very complete. Once in a while they have live music. Mojitos and Caipirinas are a most here. Very unique.
- The pork ribs are hmm-hm!!
- More meat? YES PLEASE! The rib eye is delicious!
- Great place, good Always.
- The perfect rib eye and perfect cut-at-table-side beef ribs will make you melt!
- Bring in your ArcLight tix and get 10% off!
- Great BBQ, up there with Fogo. Ask for the quail!
- GREAT food!