Pop's Old Fashioned Ice Cream Company
109 King St (Union St)
Alexandria, VA 22314
- Black cherry and vanilla mmmm
- The Red Velvet ROCKS!
- Excellent ice cream, wonderful ambiance. Small scoop is plenty.
- Carrot cake ice cream ftw!
- Get the black rasberry and the peanut butter, its like a pb&j.
- Flavors to die for!
- It's really busy during weekends and holidays so be prepare to wait in long line. Small cup is $4, med $6 and specials $8
- Try the homemade pistachio ice cream
- Carrot cake! "If zombies existed and actually liked to eat ice cream more than brains, then they would come here." -my young brother
- The cup by the cashier with 5 sample spoons is TRASH, not for you to take a baby spoon... #YeahJustHappened #SmartLady
- Ok Icecream , better than across the street
- They have the best frozen yogurt in town!
- I am still dreaming of the cookies and cream, so good...
- mint and oreo was so good, carrot cake too
- Peanut butter cup
- Nice ice cream parlor, went in on a cold Saturday night and it was worth the visit. All homemade ice cream with a nice selection of sundaes to choose from.
- By far the best ice cream spot in the area. We tried others too, but nothing compared to the selection and quality of their ice cream.
- Their chocolate left a stain on my shirt
- Pops has the best ice cream in Alexandria, and a variety of flavors and toppings. They also make specialty sundae's. Lines can be very long in the summer though.
- This is homemade ice cream served up in a nostalgic little shop. Eat it all. It is all delicious.