167 N 8th St (Btwn Bedford & Driggs Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11811
- Peanutbutter chocolate milkshake is like heavenly poop in a cup.
- Dopest wings but the staff are always pissy. Why??? This place rules otherwise. 8/10.
- I only order one thing here, crispy chicken sandwich, no onions, and swap out the standard mayo for chipotle mayo. Not bad.
- eat the ridiculously good buffalo chicken samwhich
- Good vegetarian burger which might have been vegan. The BBQ sauce was great but the patty a little bit too soft.
- Once upon a time, buffalo chicken sandwich. They lived happily ever after. The end.
- Meh - keep walking. Not a fan of their bread. It's like faux ciabatta.
- Not in the mood for a burger? Get the Cobb Salad. Delicious
- Put chipotle mayo on your burger. So good.
- They don't do wraps anymore. RIP spicy chicken wrap.
- chili cheese fries. amzing.
- Fucking delicious...and there's beers too!
- This place is excellent. Cheap good food. Cheese fries, BLTs, hot dogs, etc. Awesome.
- they have mozzarella in the form of sticks
- Mediocre. I miss Bean.
- Very tasty burgers, made with good quality meat. Pop's Burger is the one to get, fries and grilled corn are good too!
- Jr burger (pops burger), cheese fries. Damn good. Super filling.
- The fries!!
- Pop's burger is very tasty, I always have it with grilled corn. They do a great job and are quite consistent. Nice atmosphere. Perfect during summer. One of my favorite places in Williamsburg.
- All burgers are super juicy!!