- I've never been to such a disgusting place in my life. After waiting 15 min to get my food while almost getting sick from the smell of the place, the food was absolutely disgusting !
- They have Great wings! : )
- Boneless Chicken strip basket is the best deal going!!
- 1st time... pickle fries...yummmm
- My family and I get wings from here every year for Christmas and other special occasions. The waitresses are nice and friendly. Definetily a place to try with friends or groups. Sport groups too!
- Chicken wings, beer, sandwiches, especially the nachos. Holy crud the nachos.
- Reply great fries and burgers
- Very good chicken wing special, but if you ask for extra sauce on the side comes out very oily. Great potato skins with lot of cheese and bacon!
- Wings and beer- what more can you want?
- Good food, good service, and down to earth clientele. A safe bet for lunch, supper, or a late night snack.
- I love going to Poor Richards and getting their wings! And their ranch is homemade and amazing!
- Have the wings. Great buffalo sauce on a crispy wing.
- Wings were good. Very crunchy. Get extra sauce.
- Best waitress I have come across in a long while!
- Poor Richard's wings were voted third-most popular by stltoday.com readers, but we found them to be quite ordinary in our search for the best. (Joe Holleman & Evan S. Benn)
- eat the yummy wings
- Wings, baby, wings!