Pomodoro Brick Oven Pizza
- Cute place, great service, The owner is so nice, food is good!
- Unpretentious little street side place with excellent food, large portions, good prices and great service. Sit outside on a nice day. BYOB, though.
- Fantastic pizza, great service and very hospitable staff. If you're in town, definitely check this place out.
- Its ALL about the chicken francaise slices. But everything they serve is delicious
- Fantastic food, great service, huge menu selection, cheap prices and bring your own booze. What more could you want?
- Good pizza. Brick oven. Cool car outside
- Make sure you taste the Margherita Pizza
- Ate outdoors...it was refreshing.
- The pizza is great if you eat it on premises. Do not order from here for a pizza delivery. The pies always arrive soggy and almost inedible. Very disappointing.
- Lovely little gem at the end of Abbott, with great pastas, pizzas & desserts. Outdoor seating allows for pets. BYOB though.
- Great bread!
- All you need to know about Pomodoro's pizza: vodka sauce!
- I agree, try the nutella calzone, it is incredible.
- Try the Nutella calzone!!
- Lasagna pizza off the hook
- Eat Brick Oven Pizza
- Best Italian food in the area! Must try. Their delivery service is awesome.