$ $ $
- Yeah this place is legit. Prepare for your food coma after.
- #4 - IWalked Boston's Top 10 Italian Restaurants. Intimate setting of 8 tables continues to fuel the fire of Boston romantics. Don't forget to hit the ATM machine first as cash is required.<LINK>
- Linguini is awesome
- Get the chicken carbonara. It is delicious.
- Wild mushroom ragu is great for the vegetarian I'm the crowd
- while the french people sitting next to me detested the service, I secretly believe this is one of the best restaurants in the world...
- We've got treat tiramisu after then! The pasta was good, and the atmosphere is quite cozy!
- This is the worst place in the world. Do not come.
- Delicious food but cash only
- Great food, cash only.
- Try the Veal Scallopini - Excellent. At @studyabroad101 meeting w @mikest1 @lingboli et al
- Simply Awesome! Kristy is a "Sweet Heart" and the Food, without equal.
- Always make a reservation! Then order the shrimp linguine and maybe get free appetizers, desserts and wine refills. The lady running the place is no-nonsense but is adorable once you get to know her.
- This place has like five tables and would be well worth the wait for any of them.
- La comida deliciosa y el vino ni se diga, el lugar pequeo y acogedor ... Me encant
- Jody Adams, chef of Rialto, eats here on her nights off. She loves the Steamed mussels in saffron fennel stew.
- laziest middle age waitress on earth.
- Horrible personnel, very non-professional and extremely rude
- Definitely my favourite restaurant in the North end!Siobhan makes me feel incredibly welcome and the food is amazing, reminisce of Italy. Try the mushroom ragu: Eclectic flavours for mushroom lovers.
- Chicken Marsala is great. It's all in the sauce.