1315 W 18th St (Racine)
Chicago, IL 60608
- Order the roasted bird in adobado (a spicy step up from the plain). Legs and thighs are moist, and the drier rest is easily spruced up with warm tortillas, fluffy rice, porky beans and pickled onions.
- Order a whole chicken dinner and get a half chicken free on Tues, Wedn, and Thurs.
- 1 and 1/2 chicken special on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
- Ask for the Pollo Adobado. Remember, this place is cash only.
- Whole chicken, rice, beans with some tortilla and salsa is like $15. Really good chicken too. Cash only but there is an arm inside the store.
- The best grilled Chicken in the city!
- Bad attention and cash only
- So much chicken
- The BEST grilled chicken in Chicago. Get the adobado. Get the grilled onions. Get the guac. GET TO THE CHOPPA!
- CASH ONLY !! Although they have an ATM inside
- They cook with no lard and its still awesome!
- This place is mostly take out. The chicken is great. Pass on the guacamole
- The chicken is amazing!!!
- The chicken is so fresh...and the caramel empanadas are perfection!