- Ask for Casey & give her a fat tip! She is awesome.
- Wine wine wine Wine!!!
- Check out the meritage, yum
- Pinot Gris w/ a baguette and Weisse Kase! Happy Birthday to Meeee!
- Cab Franc is the best! Many other delicious wines are available.
- Vineyards are the best groomed in Virginia. Immaculate!
- Great location with vies of the mountains and pond. Must see!
- Great tastings, atmosphere, and small food plates. The baguette with oil is delicious.
- Entertaining wine tasting!
- Come for the wine, stay for the scenery! The Meritage is excellent.
- Great wines here, the Cab Franc is probably my favorite. Highly recommend making a visit
- Some of the best wines in the area. Ask about their wine club membership.
- Beautiful Vineyard! Excellent wines! My fav...Merlot!
- Get the Durant Red if you like dry wines!
- Love Pollak! Their wines are some of the best in Virginia and their customer service is second to none. Casey and Nick are the bomb!
- Nice new facility & the Best Cab Franc in Virginia! We also bought the Viognier.
- I thought their wines were the best we tasted that day. Nice Chardonay, Meritage, and Petit Verdot. Very nice place, nice atmosphere.
- Try the Pinot Gris. Excellent white wine! Beautiful facility and grounds.
- Delicious wine and pretty tasting room/spaces outside to enjoy a bottle - the reds are my fav!
- Go for the "Spring Barrel Tastings." Impressive terrace and award-winning wine.