Poh Ho Restaurant 寶和餐室
7 Crane Road (at Onan Rd.)
- prata is good, coffee however is weak.
- Prata is one of the best in SG. For a full on meal, have it with wanton mee + economy bee hoon which are also popular here
- Best mihun economy n prata located here!
- Food options: Bfast: prata, wantan noodles, fried beehoon, nasi lemak. Rest of day: rice with mixed Chinese dishes ('chap chye png')
- A blast fr d past! Really retro kopitiam, mosaic floor, beer ads hanging on d wall, food stalls operating side-by-side diners
- Great and tasty crispy Pratt by nice Indian couple. Wonderful fried beehoon and now tasty nasi lemak as well. Nice old style kopi tiam.
- Coffee and tea not great, just when you need a good cup to go with the prata.
- really authentic kopithiam ... great place for breakfast
- Worst coffee in the East. Fortunately they have the tastiest Roti Prata.
- Perfect "plaster"! The cheese is also damn good! Fish curry's a gem :)
- Bee hoon ***
- Bee hook was popular n nice . But will feel stomach pain after having it . Toilet is a need after that !! >..<
- Beehoon here is nice & popular, usually sold out by 10plus daily
- Prata by the sweet Indian couple is homely & nice