Café, Bookstore, Coffee Shop
203 Calle de la Cruz (Plaza de Armas)
San Juan, San Juan 00901
- Open poetry readings every Tuesday at 7:30 PM. Spanish and English.
- Wow. Coolest cafe ever. If I lived here, I'd be a regular. Friendly staff, laid back atmosphere, super conducive to writing, fair prices, highly recommend!
- The iced caramel latte is perfect! Tried the hummus wrap, not bad. Oh, and love the hot white chocolate!
- Beautiful place and really nice people behind the bar.
- Good cofffee. Nice poetry and open mic on tuesday nights
- Delicious homemade Almond Crumb Cake! #poetspassage
- Be sure to say hi to Neruda the parrott and Lorca the chihuahua before you leave!
- We were lucky enough to wander in on a Tuesday night when they had poetry reading. We were blown away. Awesome atmosphere and friendly, welcoming people!
- This is a very nice place. Go there for a bite and a cold home made ice tea to get a break from the heat outside
- Es un lugar muy agradable, desde que entras te sientes diferente. La comida deliciosa y la atencin de las personas que trabajan all excelente. Espero volver.
- Excellent place to experience creative people, enjoying creative things, words,thoughts, and vibes
- Almond latte with almond milk is the perfect pick me up... bc you can't have too much almond.
- Good food good cafee :)
- Good coffe
- Excellent iced blended coffee drinks! Very refreshing and friendly staff.
- The atmosphere here was out of this world. I spent two hours just sitting by the window because of how cozy everything was. Some nights they even have open mic night!
- The white chocolate or fable frap it's delicious!!
- Bathroom code is 423
- Lugar de poetas, artistas y amantes de las palabras