- I loved everything I tried here. Best crab fried rice ive tasted in new jersey and their lettuce wraps beat pf changs.
- Absolutely love this place!! The Roti and Curry Sauce is to die for! Pad Thai is also delicious. BYOB is a great plus and the service is always on point. One of my favorite Thai places
- Its a pretty restaurant. Pleasant atmosphere and excellent food. Plus great staff.
- Omg everything was gooood pad Thai noodles, veggie dumplings, veggie egg rolls, chicken satay, some puff that was filled with potatoes and chickpeas yummo
- Went there for food-to-go because we got there quite late. Impressively clean and presentable restaurant, and very delicious food! We ordered Shrimp Pad Thai, Ginger Salmon, and Thai Iced Tea.
- Food is very good. Curry puffs tasted so light. Fried rice was good.
- *so watch out for that. Also, after having Penang's fried ice cream, Ploi Thai's doesn't compare.
- Their food was pretty decent for what it was worth, but even with a Groupon coupon, they add automatic gratuity based on your total bill so
- Stick to basics (pad thai etc) Food quality is starting suffer. Frozen shrimp & vegetables hurt otherwise good dishes.