The Plaza Restaurant
Main Street, U.S.A., Magic Kingdom (Walt Disney World)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Get a milkshake
- Great burgers and fries!
- Chicken Strawberry salad is awesome! Great service and sometimes the Main St characters appear. Gr8 view of the castle in the background.
- Great food! Great service! Desserts are awesome!
- A lot of the full serve restaurants close between 3-4PM. This one stays open.
- Cheesecake is excellent but the restaurant felt very dirty.
- At least this one had shade!
- One of the best restaurants in Magic Kingdom. Every table has a view of the castle.
- 2 amores!!!
- Using a Disney Dining Plan? Ice Cream Floats can be used as your drink in place of standard beverage options! Enjoy!
- Everything was yummy! The shakes seem expensive but you get two full shakes!
- Great american food and very friendly service.
- As said, the tomato bisque soup is amazing and the brownie sundae is big enough for up to 4 people and is delicious! One of my favorite spots for lunch!
- The Cheesesteak Sandwich is the best on Disney property. Make sure to get an Advance Dining Reservation for lunch a few weeks/months before your visit. Very popular!
- Best place for lunch at Magic Kingdom
- Feeling like an outcast yet wtf
- One of the best places to enjoy lunch at the MK. The staff is really friendly & the Tomato Bisque is excellent. Make sure to book a reservation online before you go!
- Try the tomato bisque! One of the most affordable sit down restaurants in WDW.
- Rather good! Got the turkey sandwich with their homemade chips. Whole grain breads nice.
- Veggie sandwich was wonderful, but bread was a bit weird.