535 Monroe St (btw Beubien and St. Antoine)
Detroit, MI 48226
- this place kicks some diner ass
- Best after party food joint. Waitresses are nutty at this hour, though
- Plaka's is a D legend. If you aren't hammered drunk when you are eating here something is terribly wrong. Get the Chicken Strip Pita, you won't be disappointed. Bosses get it with Chili Cheese fries.
- Dirty as hell in here but great food either that or I'm drunk ;-)
- there prices jumped but still the best late night diner in tpwn
- Great Greek salad with gyro meat
- French toast is le dece.
- horse fantasy
- Don't listen to anyone with negitave comments about Plaka's. Nothing beats a late night trip to Greek Town for some food. Perfect diner food with great people watching.
- Amazing food. Its the best coney in the City! Its open 24 hours. The service is amazing and the food is fresh! Highly Recommended
- Staff was so friendly, and hands down, chicken strip pita is the best thing on the menu!
- Best place to sober up at 2 am!!!!
- Awesome Breakfast!! :D Yumm-o!!
- Worst service/ food I've ever had. Got a chicken schwarma and the meat was way over cooked, refused to take it off the bill. Couldn't pay me to eat there. Should be a a dare on fear factor.
- Awful food the worst food i have ever tasted only come here if you want to vomit
- Two words. Flaming. Pizza. Just doo it.
- Great gyros
- Ok place good prices.
- Excellent wait staff. . . Don't forget to tip. . .
- Gyros have horse meat beware