80 Seven Hills Blvd (Cedarcrest rd)
Dallas, GA 30132
- Service is top notch, friendly and courteous! Bread knots are awesome, pizza is great, blackberry Bourbon cheesecake and cinnamon balls are a perfect ending.
- Get the fried cheese wedges for appetizers, and the Greek salad is awesome, thanks wings are amazing and the chicken parm pizza great especially with a cold
- Good food, good atmosphere. Still working out a kink or to but learning rapidly.
- Spaghetti and meatballs is great
- Pizza was ok, not much taste so added a little salt and garlic. Baked Ziti was ok, it was not a marinara sauce.
- Drinking on the roof top and the chicken parm pizza !
- Garlic knots are huge and delicious. Dragon's milk on tap!
- Blackberry bourbon wings are awesome....along with sweet potato fries!
- Pizza rolls are really good.
- Pizza. Yum yum
- You have to try the pizza rolls
- Good food but slow service
- Some of the best pizza around and the prices are beyond reasonable. Service seems to be hit or miss, unfortunately.
- Great pizza, great service!
- The pizza isn't only good..it's BEYOND good!
- Everything's hot and fresh
- Pizza is good
- Great wings