121 Dyckman St
New York, NY 10040
- BEST PIZZA EVER!!! EVER!!!
- I grew up going to Pizza Palace and 20 something years later they are still the best in New York. Same guys work there and they still remember me!
- Thought George's Pizza on 181st was good pizza. Hell no! Pizza Palace has THE BEST plain slice ever in the area !
- The best pizza in new york and top 10 in the USA!
- hands down the best slice in NYC
- 1 of the best shops uptown!!!
- Best pizza Uptown
- Moved away from Inwood years ago but STILL come back for the best Scicilian in NYC and the super awesome friendly staff. George is the best!
- Check up front to see if there are any sicilians available. They aren't just good, they're the BEST.
- If youre ever in upper Manhattan, you HAVE to come get a slice here! Maybe the best slice in NYC! Its been here since 1945! Sooooo good! CASH ONLY!
- Been visiting New York since the 80s and the recipe hasnt changed a bit. Amazing pizza! Scrumptious!
- The deepest Sicilian slice I've encountered in this city
- Sicilian pizzas are the best!
- Pizza snaps like it should. Delicious.
- My favorite-ist pizza ever!!!
- Open for over 65 in the same cozy spot, they really captured the classic NYC pizza slice. Top 5 of Manhattan, no question.
- The best beef pattie w cheese with cocoa bread on the side. This place is truly old school with friendly staff who've been consistent through the years.