- all Duquesne students always here
- Milano's is a delicious Duquesne University Staple. They offer a variety of discounted college specials, but nothing beats THE College Special: $8.99 for a large pizza and a liter of soda.
- A must for Pens pregame. Quick & efficient & the pizza is delicious. Nice variety on the menu.
- One of the best pizza spots in Pittsburgh! College specials are fantastic and their pizza is addicting. Very full pizzas. Their house rolls are bomb, and buffalo fries are also a great choice!
- Don't expect the staff to do anything if you're being told to F off by other patrons. Absolutely horrid service.
- The two fat ladies sitting behind us are cunts. Fat fucking cunts.
- Can't go wrong with the buff chick hoagie
- I still get the college special even though I graduated 5 years ago. This place is awesome...a duquesne univ. must! 281 8181! :)
- The Buffalo Chicken pizza is awesome!! If it looks too busy, make sure you check upstairs...
- Service is horrible way to long. No one else is in the restaurant and I've been waiting for 20min for a sub
- Good pizza but a little pricey
- This place is usually pretty busy every time I go but i think its well worth it. The pizzas always good and always fresh.
- Pizza is bomb! Perfect to get feeling good before a Pens game!
- Awesome pizza. Great for Pens games but get there early
- Awesome good food,large portions to fill you up,priced very reasonable.
- Great environment, blast before Pens games.
- If you're a college studentor look like onego for a college special. (There's more than one.) The bar is a favorite Duquesne hangout, especially on Thursdays. (Friday nights are for the Southside.)
- Went there before we went to see the WWE royal rumble the food is awesome very good service is quick people are very friendly.
- $8 pitcher of Miller lite for the Pens game? SAY WHAT!!
- The chicken and broccoli pizza is fantastic!!