The Pita House
- Great music n food
- Nice food and long waits over the weekend :)
- Outdoor area
- Food was good but service was slow, one employee was smoking hookah the whole time and they made us buy $2 water bottles when we asked for water
- Chicken shawarma is Good there .. Recomended with the garlic sauce
- Worse baba ever. I make better at home and I'm Polish! Gyro was passable but can tell it wasn't cut from a slab...
- Amazing food and AMAZING service!!
- Great service and Mediterranean food! Don't forget to try the Hookah!
- Good food but they add gratuity without telling you. Made me go over Groupon!
- Missed this place
- This place is LOUD!! If you want to have any conversation or even think you may want to go somewhere else....
- Try the classic gyro. And ask for Imad! He's great and very accommodating with all of your needs. This place has great authentic Mediterranean food
- Won't go back. Gyro lunch special was mediocre at best
- The chicken gyro is amazing! My #1 choice
- Slow... But the hookahs great and the food is pretty good too!
- Horrible service. Will never come back.
- Every time I fly into town, I have to get their chicken shwarma pita.
- Gyro = OPA!
- One of my favorite spots! Great food - Great hookah!