Pioneer Grill & Bar
658 Wharf St (Across from Banyan Tree Park)
Lahaina, HI 96761
- STAY AWAY! Double charges your cards AND over charge you 20% over your total to be held.
- Great place to have a beverage before boarding the ferry to Lanai...
- Great burger, nice people
- My favorite breakfast place--try the macadamia pancakes. Get there early, though. They get busy fast! Sit outside if you don't want to listen to the bird whistle while you're eating.
- When dining in the evening, the combination of lights and ceiling fans leads to a lot of flickering.
- Great Happy Hour 2 to 7pm
- Fresh fish n chips you dont get em any better than there.
- Macadamia nut pancakes
- The Big Kahuna pancakes and the Moco Loco are great!!
- Huevos rancheros were pretty good, but not very authentic. Would have again though!
- Best place in the world for fish in all of Maui.
- Bacana esse lugar
- Expensive but a convenient breakfast stop. Friendly waitstaff.
- It was horrible!!! My seared ahi tuna was sashimi & off to boot. Could not eat it. We were told their seafood was fresh (being in the Lahaina Harbor). NOT SO MUCH!!!
- Mowee wowee omelette is delish!
- Don't get the mojitos. 9 dollar glass of water
- The bar is pretty chill. If you get a chance try out the Kobe burger!
- happy hour starts at 3 not 2