114 Market St
Wilmington, NC 28401
- Every single thing I tried was insanely delicious. We had five appetizers from baked oysters to the charcuterie. The steak entree was absolutely amazing.
- The Lima ( or maybe it was butter) bean hummus is extraordinary. It's an appetizer that will leave you wanting a bowl of it and a spoon!
- The catfish is amazing!!
- Great option for downtown dining! If you go between 5:30-6:15, you can order off the Prix Fixe menu which offers three courses & a wine pairing option. Chef Dean Neff is awesome!
- Dining critic Tom Parks recommends the Pinpoint Restaurant. Click the More Info link to read his full review.
- House made limoncello is delicious! Took us right back to Sorrento.