7531 W Lake Mead Blvd (at N Buffalo Dr)
Las Vegas, NV 89128
- Couldn't make my mind so I got the GOURMET dozen!!
- Hot freaking buttermilk bars!!!!!
- If u haven't had Pink Box Doughnuts then u haven't had doughnuts...outstanding tastes and varieties...open 24 hrs a day...no excuses...lol
- I always end up going for the Bavarian Creme
- Love their doughnuts
- I guess they run out of donuts early on a Friday?! Closed at 2:50 pm! :(
- New Business
- I love everything that Ive tried, but my favorite is the large twist.
- Great donuts! Try the Elvis and the chocolate covered cronut.
- This place had some of the best doughnuts EVER. I fell in love with the cronut even before it reached my mouth. The lemon pie doughnut was just as amazing. WILL be making a trip back ASAP.
- My favirite doughnut us the fat elvis, which has a cream peanut butter center, chocolate icing and a banana on top. Best soecialty doughnuts in town.
- The only thing good about it is it's open 24hours!
- Remember: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. So go for a specialty creation like The Fat Elvis, a chocolate-covered,peanut-butter-filled doughnut toppedoff with caramelized banana.
- Chocolate donut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. Keep it simple
- The caramel cheesecake doughnut hits that spot right before it's TOO sweet. The strawberry shortcake is my favorite, for now.
- Raspberry filled is out of this world. It's like a pillow of sweet and tart jam!
- Yummy in the tummy. A must try EVERYTHING!!!!!
- It's amazing and delicious! I so recommend the cereal bar donut if you really love fruit loops.
- The key-lime donuts are the bomb. Shame they're seasonal - grab them any chance you get!!
- MAPLE. BACON. LOGS. DEAR. GAWD. I am so glad this is not "just around the corner" from us. Otherwise, I'd weigh a TON!!!