Pine State Biscuits
Southern / Soul, Fried Chicken
8:30am - 2:00pm
- Apple chutney, cheese, chicken and bacon. So good.
- The most luscious biscuits and the chicken is prepared better than most chicken joints!
- The gravy is pretty great and the biscuits are decent, I didn't think the cheese and egg add much to the reggie.
- Nothing beats the Reggie Deluxe (fried chicken, bacon, cheese, gravy, egg on a biscuit).
- Long line but delicious! $6 for a chicken sandwich.
- The Moneyball: biscuits & gravy topped with a soft-boiled egg. Delicious.
- Biscuit, fried chicken, egg, and gravy- done! I dare you to add bacon (aka: the Reggie).
- Reggie, bloody Mary, pie; repeat as needed.
- Reggie extra. Chicken was nice, biscuit was crunchy on outside while fluffy you the inside, gravy was delicious and not heavy. I honestly thought it wasn't going to be enough but it was very filling!