Sunshine Palace Restaurant
$ $ $
Sunshine Square (Level 2, Annex Bldg)
Bayan Baru, Pulau Pinang 11950
+60 4-641 1777
- Claypot salt fish pork braise taste good!
- Premises has become Sunshine Palace..
- Only come here for wedding dinner.
- bad service!!!!
- the set lunch is prompt and delicious. price reasonable also. good environment to bring visitors.Only one private room though.
- Food not really nice
- Impolite n unfriendly... No wifi...
- CNY eve reunion dinner
- I'm going for dinner tonight but not sure is this rest. inside Sunshine Square Building ? Pls help
- Fairly priced and delicious!!!
- If you want to take 'Tim-sam' don't come here especially if you are in hurry! You may need few hours just for your breakfast here.
- Horrible! Wait for 30 min not even 1 dish serve on our table!
- Price is reasonable n food taste good!!!
- Typical chinese food, good environment, 'highend' price
- Try the Set Lunch RM9.90
- Venue closed. The Pinang Fisherman Wharf has recently relocated from opposite Motorola (this venue) to the Sunshine Square Annex Building Level 2. Here http://foursquare.com/venue/7690707