Pimento Jamaican Kitchen
- The One Love bowl is better than most of the jerk I have eaten in Jamaica!
- Just eat here. That's it.
- Great food. Great service. Will be my new mall food court favorite.
- The sweet fried plantains are phenomenal!
- One Love all the way!!
- Great jerk sauce and yummy plantains!
- Smell that? It's Pimento Jamaican Kitchen, winners of Food Network's Food Court Wars. We offer healthy and guilt-free, great tasting Jamaican foods, like jerk chicken and coconut rice & beans.
- Everything! Seriously take your pick. Platters...patties...all good!
- Everything about this was fantastic. The plantains were amazing as was the coconut rice. And the price was perfect. I may be making the trip to Burnsville more often.
- Very good food. The jerk chicken packs quite the kick. The rice and beans have really good flavor as well. My favorite though was the sweet plantains. Lots of food for the price ($7).
- OMG! SOOOOOOOOO DELISH!!!!!!!!!
- The pork bowl was fabulous! Plantains are like dessert. Might need some Kemps when your done. Yum!
- Pork wrap - the boys ate most of it before I could get a picture...
- The best jerk you will ever have!
- The One Love Combo is great!