Pig Ate My Pizza
- The Piggy Piecharcuterie on a brioche crust served beneath a smoke-filled clocheis popular. Dessert is a must.
- So much more than a pizza restaurant, serving up housemade charcuterie and pasta, as well as creative salads and desserts. Plus, pizza with different kinds of crust to choose from. [Eater 18 Member]
- Everything. Get the tasting menu.
- OMG this place is amazing
- Order a Fender and start a ruckus!
- Wowzer! Yummy! Wings are delish. A must if you like wings, hands down the best. The Piggy pizza and the Hot Gandhi were full of flavor. Great music, super staff, great experience.
- Dear god this place is good. You must try the ham and cheese donuts.
- Get the tasting menu.
- Sooo good! Order the Breakfast Club pizza, you won't be disappointed.
- Highly recommend the tasting menu for 4, and sticking around until after 10pm
- Great food, fun atmosphere.
- Awesome Pizza try the Cider Ham Rules. Will be back!
- Cider ham blew my mind
- Be prepared to be in a flavor induced coma...aaaaand open your wallet for it. Worth it? Absolutely.
- The entrance is in the back off of Broadway. Not a lot of tables, so get there early or see if they take reservations. I've only had the Ray Charles pizza, but it was incredible!
- Piggy pie was da bomb!
- Lives up to the hype! So good! So fun!
- Buying a beer mug is a great deal for beer lovers
- The brioche crust is ridiculous.
- Great beers on tap, the pork nubs are a must, and the pizza is unique. However I prefer Young Jonis