$ $ $
25/F, Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, 5 Connaught Road Central, Central
+852 2825 4001
- Fine modern dining that borders on molecular gastronomy. Sort of like a French Heston Blumenthal! The food can be eccentric, but every dish demonstrates immense skill and flavour.
- Fantastic food, full of invention & innovation. Every dish is an event with several layers to it. The setting & the service is also exceptional. I really think it is the very best fine dining in HK.
- The atmosphere and the food was exceptional. The service was very attentive n I simply had a perfect dinner.
- If you like fishy tasting fish, this is the place for you. If you prefer high end food with delicate flavors, try the Mandarin Grill. Out of the 14 dishes brought out, about 3 of them were edible.
- The food is simply breathtaking and delicious!
- One of the best french restaurants I've had in town. Fed better than roubuchon. Tasting menu only 980 for head for 4 courses! The steak on the main is amazing, melts in your mouth!
- I really don't like it at all :( ...Service is good but taste of food is just not OK
- Cheese platter , one main course is enough. Wine list is obviously overpriced, but you can get a corkage fee if you bring an exceptional wine.
- Cheese platter
- Try to get a seat in the private areas either by the corner or in the rooms. Enjoy Pierre #Gagnaire!
- The steak here is not just a dish, but one of the best dining experiences...
- The scallop here is delicious!
- 2* Pierre, love it. Best Napoleon Cake everrrrrr! Everything was perfect.
- Absolutely wonderful French cuisine and excellent service as well
- Lunch deals are pretty good!
- Really good, but charge EXORBITANTLY for extremely mediocre coffee (when you order with your dessert). Food is great, but leave drinks off your order.
- Oysters (3 ways) were delicious ad was the lamb medley. Wines from corsica and saint remy to wash it down with. Wonderful service.
- Foodie had an exclusive tasting of the summer menu, a stunning collaboration between Jean-Denis and Pierre Gagnaire with elements of seasonality, originality, and a culinary stroke of brilliance!
- just A++. food, service, view.
- No doubt about it, one of the best restaurants I have ever tried. The food is out of this world. The staff is amazing... They go the extra mile, but smile to them and they'll do a marathon. :-)