$ $ $ $
5:30pm - 9:00pm
5:30pm - 9:00pm
- The Caesar Salad called the "garbage salad" is truly amazing!! Every thing is great on the menu best authentic Italian food in town :)
- Try the Veal Osso Bucco - Tender & delicious, melt on your mouth!
- The osso bucco is certain to curl your toes, & if you look around, youll see the whos who of Vegas peppered around the cozy booths. [Eater 38 Member]
- Simply the old school best!
- Make your reservation for an hour before you want to eat.
- Osso Buco is fabulous!
- WOW!!! Great Vegas History and Great Food!!!! Order the Veal Shank. This is where all the old mobsters hung out. This was also Niki Spilotro's restaurant from Casino. Food is great, ambience is even
- Some of the best bolognase and pasta in the world says Dr Michael Lange
- New York
- le restaurant ne m'a pas laiss un souvenir inoubliable.
- Good Italian food in Vegas. It is super crowded so better make reservations in advance
- Ask for the Garbage Caesar- not on the menu but trust me, you want it!!
- Osso buco is great.
- The osso buco can't be beat. Authentic Old school Vegas.
- VERY GOOD Italian food. GREAT salads, osso buco is awesome as well as their steaks. Good deserts & wines. Very authentic, with Vegas nostalgia. Great service / staff.
- This place is very romantic. Dark and sexy. Food is great. Server are well versed. Temperature is perfect. Wine is delicious. Great all around!
- Had the Crusted Halibut last night... Excellent! Listened to the music of Pia Zadora in the lounge... Did a GREAT Job!
- They have Pappy Van Winkle at the bar.
- First dinner
- Pricey. Food overly prepared. Good service but food was not really great.