$ $ $ $
Al Sufouh Rd, Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah (Al Sufouh Rd)
+971 4 366 6705
- This extraordinary seafood restaurant is by far the most romantic restaurant in the city situated in the middle of the sea facing the incredible Burj al Arab and the Madinat Jumeirah complex
- Dine on superb seafood at a table overlooking sail-shaped Burj Al Arab at Pierchic (jumeirah.com; 85 for two), a restaurant at the end of a pier looking out towards thefairy-tale Madinat Jumeirah.
- Emplacement somptueux et merveilleux repas.
- Dinner at this seafood restaurant at the edge of a long pier comes with a view of the Burj Al Arab twinkling in the near distance. Order the sea bass atop a mash of veal bacon and Savoy cabbage.
- The best restaurant I've been to in Dubai so far. The tiger prawns were perfectly cooked & the creamy mashed potatoes - YUM! One downside: the portions are quite small even for a gourmet restaurant.
- Beef fillet is so should try... I love that refreshment before they served the main course, like wallahhh~
- , !
- Breathtaking view
- The Scottish salmon on sweet corn pure is absolutely scrumptious. Beautiful view, and good service. Just remember to make reservations in advance.
- seafood platter and risotto are MUST ...
- Most romantic restaurant ever
- good restaurant with very nice view
- Cold seafood platter + Chablis premier cru - the best option for dinner! Love this place!
- One word: Seabass.
- Lovely restaurant. If i'm brutally honest, the food is quite bland but amazing service and a stunning place to eat.
- Ask for an outside table on the Burj al Arab side. Wine is horrifically priced. Service poor considering prices on the menu.
- The perfect date night place.
- Amazing view only
- Go for the ceviche and/or crab salad for appetizers, lobster and/or yellow tail for mains..