Pier Eight Seafood Restaurant
$ $ $
409 Todville Rd
Seabrook, TX 77586
- Fried whole Red Snapper with steamed rice. It's like being back in the islands (Guam)!!
- Spice mix for the boiled shrimp is yummy.
- Be ready for a fishy smell
- So tasty! In addition to the fish and shrimp, make sure to also try the freshly fried calamari and oysters.
- Flies and other insects in fresh raw seafood displays. Two flies were in the raw meat pan. Other insects were on the ice next to raw fish. Food handlers were touching different raw meats.
- Fry shrimp is super tasteful
- Fresh seafood. You pick your catch and they fry and serve. Delicious if your into fried food cuz that's the only way they'll cook it for you.
- Fresh seafood prepared in different ways. It was very crowded but it's worth the waiting