Piedras Negras de Noche
1322 S Laredo St
San Antonio, TX 78204
- Keep an eye out for the owner in the morning. Nice old man and he's got jokes. Make sure to tell him Buenos Dias!
- Live music Friday night. Great local dive with authentic good.
- Good place and good service and good food
- Carne guisada is good
- Carne guisada tacos are so good!
- Food was great, the price was OK but overall building looked like it was about to fall down
- Tacos Callejeros (Street Tacos) are amazing. Salsa tastes homemade and packs a punch! Delicious and muy picante!
- Food was very good. I got the street tacos for lunch.
- If you call in an order, they dont tell you if theyre out if something and when you get here you have to wait for the order at the end if the line
- best enchiladas verdes!!! it's all delicious!!! =)
- Love this place! Traditional Tex-Mex food that is freaking STELLAR and still have plenty of $$ to go shopping at the many San Antonio malls.
- Best Rice In Town Eat Some Eat A Lot Of It