241 Beach Rd (Ophir Rd)
+65 6291 1297
- Mmmmmmm guacamole!
- The best Mexican in the east hemisphere so far. their burrito is really good and their playlist is really good. BTW ask for guacamole, they make it fresh in front of you!
- Im Mexican and the alambre has a really mexican taste, good
- I'm assuming this place is still around bc of its location, bc the food is PATHETIC. Bad tacos, terrible quesadillas, what tastes like mass market guac from a store. Also ceviche is not Mexican.
- I cant believe this place has a Mexican chef. Sorry but the food was horrible and not close to Mexican. Never again.
- Mango madness ceviche is super good. So is the nachos and beef quesadilla. The burger and prawn ceviche is bad though.
- Portions are pretty generous so beware but overall the food is always good. Just that I tend to over-order...
- Chicken nachos + mushroom or beef quesadilla = TOP
- You can get the guacamole dip. It's made fresh before your eyes. Other appetizer option is to get nachos instead of plain chips with salsa.
- The Burritos I tried was great. a little spicy with the green chilies but it was pretty authentic (not that I had tasted many mexican dishes ;0 and filling. went during office hrs, prompt service
- Burritos and Nachos ftw!
- The cocktail-friendly Mexican grub will keep us coming back. The chunky guacamole is prepared with just-right doses of lime and chilli, and a fresh and tangy ceviche is worthy of seconds.
- Great food but watch out, service is very slow
- Quite atmospheric - leverages the narrowness of Haji Lane well.
- ! , . 5 $
- Tacos, margaritas
- Great vibe, amazing food! A great way to start a Friday night
- The ceviche is so fresh . Recommended
- Been here 3 times with different company. Love the food here. Tried the guacamole, burrito, quesadilla, enchilada. Loved all of them.
- Excelente opcin para degustar comida tpica mexicana