Pie Society City Market
19 Jefferson St (West Bryan Street)
Savannah, GA 31401
- Decent food, I recommend not to go towards the end of the day, the selection is quite sparse.
- Sausage rolls, Cornish pastys and savory pies galore!
- #1 for pies in Savannah, the sausage and cheese one was good for a snack.
- Thanksgiving pie was incredible. Wish I could take these home for real Thanksgiving!!
- Delish hot cornish pasties ! Beef and chicken curry ! also there beef and kidney pies !!!
- Along with a wide selection of savory meat and dessert pies they have a large variety of shortbreads.
- a piece of london in the south of georgia. smells amazing every time. a bit pricy but if youre willing to splurge its worth every penny.
- Amazing pie and wine! Eat there and outside! Super cute place
- My 1st time. Had steak and potatoes pot pie. Delicious! Music is nice too!
- The cheese and onion potato pasty, bloody brilliant
- The mini fruit apple pie is amazing. Tastes more like a baked apple rather than a heavy syrup!!
- Traditional British bakery. The have savory pies and desserts too.