Pie Shop, Bakery
- Awesome pies. Best in DC !
- Loved the pie slices the best. Bourbon chocolate pecan was amazing
- If you just want lunch, you can also order a cupcake-sized pie, called a cuppie, to satisfy your midday pastry cravings.
- Pull pork bbq pie is very good and spicy, just what one needs for a late dinner after a long walk around Georgetown. Apple pie is good too. Staff is ultimately friendly and helpful. Loved the place.
- The chocolate pecan pie is heavenly. Fun place to have dessert with a friend.
- Try the pie.
- Their key lime is always fresh and yes worth to try
- Simple good pies. Do not expect something interesting.
- My favorite is the Jumbleberry Pie
- Seriously? No iced coffee?
- Not worth the hype
- Delicious sweet and savory pies! Cute shop
- The savory chicken pot pie is a must have! Also, love their cuppies, perfect size for dessert
- Get a personal sized pie, and burn off the calories walking the Key Bridge
- Omg, the chocolate pie! Eat it!
- Blueberry cuppies. OH MY GLOB. NOMZ!
- If you like Key Lime Pie, this is a must! Yummy-liscious!
- Bourbon chocolate pecan pie!
- Amazing coconut cream and key lime. Chocolate cream was just OK.
- The crust was the best I've ever had