5099-6899 U.S. 13
Central Kent, DE 19901
- I like the salmon.
- Everything- from their pizza to their seafood to their pasta - heavenly! Plus their cocktails and deserts!
- Good service good food
- Shrimp Alfredo, Italian sampler, tiramisu, Caesar salad
- Incredible food and service!
- There's nothing on the menu not worth trying!
- Pizza Mia is amazing, don't second guess the menu description! Sangria is good, arancini is good and everything is huge portions. This was a great find. I was craving a brick oven pizza spot. :)
- Lobster ravioli was great! Nice atmosphere.. Worth every penny
- Loved the seafood fettuccini and chocolate molten cake
- Lobster ravioli & zepolis were great!!
- Much more than a Pizza place.
- Really good food and great service. It was so good that I was stuffed and couldn't stop eating it
- Lobster ravioli is delicious! Cute place with great service
- Try the chicken Spidini. Chicken chunks on skewers with roasted veggies and potato wedges.
- Try the Fettuccini Alfredo - I got mine with wheat pasta and got a side of toasted veggies to add to it. VERY good!!!
- Mozzarella Fritta is fantastic. I mean really, really good.