Phoenix Food Boutique
17575 Colima Rd, Ste D (at Albatross Rd.)
Industry, CA 91748
- Lol they have 3 stores all on the same street and they are all a few blocks from each other.
- You should be mayor of this placr.
- Everything is great to try for first timer. Must get special desert half and half warn sesame/walnut.
- Fresh mango soy custard now ykno!
- For sweets get the mango roll and combination mochi! Very soft and fresh
- Whenever you come here, you HAVE to get their Mixed Fruit Tapioca drink!
- My favorite dish to order here is their curry noodles! So delicious.
- Their tropical fruit drink is great
- Mango tapioca, shrimp rolls, sausage fried rice!
- Tropical fruit tea is a must.
- Get the young coconut tapioca drink!
- Their Mango Coconut Rolls are awesome.
- not going there again. ordered the yang chow fried rice n found a piece of noodle n bean sprout in it
- The parking lot can be crazy on the weekends.
- They keep removing items from their menu without updating it. The food is good but be prepared for availability disappointment.
- This place doesn't support AMEX small business Saturday! Don't be fooled...
- They take credit cards if you spend more than $10
- Mango tapioca and house fried rice for din din
- Cold chicken is cold, and one could tast the "sodium". So if ur trying to limit ur sodium, (ergo eat "healthy") id try something else.
- Chicken in tomato suace very similar to sweet n sour chicken.