Pho X Press
2805 E Grapevine Mills Cir (Hwy 121)
Grapevine, TX 76051
- Delicious! A lil different than other pho places... Go through a line and order and then they bring you the food.
- This place is wonderful. Ingredient are always fresh. The food is priced well and the Vietnamese coffee is killer.
- delicious and clean! P20 all the way!
- Phos' taste good. Beef stew pho has a lot of fat but the meat is very tender and good - just remove the fat and enjoy!
- Delicious and affordable for everyday
- Very little choice of meat for a "pho" place. No crunchy beef fat, no tendon, no tripe. Overpriced and small portion compared to any real pho place around dfw. Save your money.
- Super fresh, fast, and tasty. Pho noodle texture is ideal. Hope this place continues to do well, it's a quick-bite gem
- Nice place but the cashier looks so unhappy
- Always love this place! Even Togo its great and you won't be disappointed!
- Like this place, but they really ticked me off when they pretty much ignored me when I called about delivery. I was so set for pho that 'here I am' in the restaurant
- Yummy! Great flavors
- Husband & I got the Large P27. Neat portions are nice and we left full. The service was fast. It's very clean and roomy. (Bathrooms are very clean.) Drive past the Lewisville pho place and head here.