- the vietnamese beef rice noodle. Aromatic soup, seasoned with lots of herbs & spices. Nicely cooked beef slices. 17.9 may seem abit pricy but the generous portion & the flavor makes it worth while.
- Thumb up! Serve authentic Vietnamese food with generous portion and reasonable price! Try their milkshake, they are good! Normally full house during meal time.
- Quality Vietnamese food here with generous portion. The restaurant gets busy during peak hours . Wished they have vegetarian options though :)
- Non halal delights! Vietnamese Pork Rib Noodle Soup - flavoursome & generous portion. They don t have the crab noodle like in atria's, tried caramel catfish with rice. Delicious. Friendly staffs here.
- Dried pho portion was generous in portion. Spring roll & Vietnamese coffee were great. Vietnamese sour soup taste great but too oily & the prawns served were not fresh!
- Well balanced meal.
- Caramel Fish is worth trying.
- A relatively large portion made worth every cents, dressed with mints and flavours. The noodle soup is excellent.
- Fast services and generous portion served.
- Had an amazing dinner with lots of veggies and great chicken!
- Love this place! The food was great!
- Cozy environment and friendly staff. Price is reasonable and variety of menu is ok ~
- Loved the caramelized fish set and cold vermicelli!
- The beef noodle soup with Australian premium grade beef - yummy!! The minced pork rolls were the perfect appetizer before a hearty and very very filling meal.
- Yummy n big portion food,reasonable price
- I like this bowl of awesome !
- One of the best pho i KL. Big quality portion. What else can I say?
- True avocado milkshake and excellent coffee
- The restaurant must have lost their touch for cleaness as this is the conclusion of having diarrhea.(As a confirmation, we were 3 and all of us fell sick.)
- Lemongrass Spring Roll Chicken Vermicelli was delicious. Goes well with the sweet savory spicy sauce. Loved the Tr Atis; unique tea. Beautiful setup, fast service, authentic dish & generous portion!