4589 Main St (at E 30th Ave)
Vancouver, BC V5V 3R5
- Try the special noodle there! It's yummy!
- Really good pho and grilled chicken.Bring cash!
- The signature Pho Bo Satay at this cash-only Main Street Pho-lovers delight is fabulous. The crunchy-spicy-juicy shrimp cake is also a must-have. [Eater 38 Member]
- The #38 is the perfect amount of spicy. Your food comes in record time. When it's busy you might be asked, but not required, to share a table.
- Really good satay noodle soup and seafood spring rolls!
- My personal favorite for Vietnamese food in Vancouver. Specialties: Banh Xeo, Spring Rolls, hot dry seafood noodle, all for a very good price.
- Delicious pho!
- Great food and service!
- No babies/strollers allowed!
- Amazing Pho. Great spring rolls.
- closed every tuesday!
- Beef skewers, chicken spring roll and boneless stuffed chicken wings were simply delicious !
- Pho Dac Biet was super large! Taste wise maybe not the best in Vancouver, but portion wise, hooly there was so much pho and beef and everything. Definitely the largest bowl of pho I've had in.
- You should order here "beef ball & ham with rice noodle soup". Delicious!
- Favourite Pho stop! Small#28!
- Banh Seo, great noodle soup.
- Great pho soup stock
- Pho is good!
- Trying a new place for pho
- Their beer crab and Vietnamese stir fry crab is awesome. They are not on their regular menu and you have to pre order it.