Pho Super Bowl
329 S Diamond Bar Blvd (Golden Springs Dr.)
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
- The free tapioca pudding at the end is delicious! Friendly service too!
- My kids love it..
- Best pho in Diamond Bar!
- The egg tools are the best
- Chicken fried rice is so dank with brocolli and tofu pho
- #33 is delicious!
- They serve each meal with a warm sweet rice beverage at the end so save some room.
- Tried the lackluster (both in appearance & taste) chicken fried rice. File under: never again! Will stick to ph, & charbroiled dishes!
- pretty good. lots of meat in the large.
- Love the tapioca dessert
- My usual place for pho in diamond bar.
- The large size kinda sucks. Not enough noodle. :(
- order the beef stew, ask for egg noodles instead of rice noodles.
- Everything here is good. I like the egg rolls. Friendly staff. Casual atmosphere.
- The service is fast & quick and the BBQ beef & pork is the best.
- This place blows! The other pho place serves u MUCH more for the same price and doesnt charge extra if u ask for more lime!
- Their large bowls of pho are huge! I always have to split with someone. Love the meatballs noodles! Bf likes their spring rolls They serve a sweet porridge made with mung beans and tapioca at the end.
- The beef stew is very good. Portions could be a little bigger, but they're spot on with the taste.
- Get their Cafe Sua Da, its amazing, it'll wake you up in a second!