Pho Saigon Vietnamese Restaurant
1100 S Columbus Blvd (at Washington Ave.)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- hhh, good food and nice c.s
- Awesome pho
- Awesome Pho, love the ice coffee
- So cheap and soooooo delicious! Best pho place !
- Phil is the man!
- Pineapple shakes!
- Tao milk tea with pearlsssssss!
- Absolutely no vegetarian options!
- The food was good and the service was prompt. A large menu with plenty of Vietnamese staples.
- Great Bowls, fast service. You can BYOB so grab some beers from next door at Beer Heaven.
- NUMBER 151 AND 156.
- take out is just as good of quality as dining in.
- Pass on getting a drink. They fill the cup 1/2 - 2/3 of the way with ice
- #70 all the way. And cafe sua da.
- This is a solid pho place. Fast service and tasty broth :-)
- Great service and food at decent prices!
- Very fast and delicious.
- I didn't get pho, I got BBQ beef and rice, and it was delicious! Service was bad though, the waiters all stand around, but when you try to get their attention they ignore you.
- Standard Pho restaurant with pretty extensive menu. Place was packed Friday 1ish. Waiters very friendly and helpful
- Dirty. Not a single dish in the place was clean. Food wasn't bad though.