Pho Saigon 2
3288 Pierce St Ste A116
Richmond, CA 94804
- Horrible service. After I specifically asked for no peanuts, I had peanuts in my food and had to be rushed home due to my allergic reaction. Then they tried to convince us that it was a bean sprout.
- Very fast service, tasty pho, great price.
- Authentic pho at west county
- Lunch: less than $10, in and out within 30 minutes
- Cash only, but worth the trip to the smoke shop close by for an ATM. Get the beef pho combo with flank, beef balls, tendon, and tripe.
- Try the fresh pork and shrimp spring rolls!
- I always get #30 Wonton min!
- They close at 9pm. Don't come in 5 min before because they get pushy.
- I like the 'mi Bo kho' or the 'seafood egg noodle'. Go there hungry and it's really tasty.
- Special #1 the whole pho sha bang