复兴中路1465号 | 1465 Fuxing Rd. Central (at Baoqing Rd.)
+86 21 6437 2222
- Be careful of the inexperienced waiters who had just poured a bowl of soup on my dress.. :-(
- Try and order water...just see what happens
- This is the first restaurant where friendly staff came outside to actually suggest we bring our foldable bikes inside. I'm impressed!
- Now serving hot cider!
- Good service and food. But 2RMB for a to-go box?! No wifi
- Great pho, we had the chicken and grilled pork. Haven't had real pho in Vietnam but I would say it doesn't matter because it tastes good.
- This is the worst viet food u can possibly find! Its nothing like viet food!! Im offended by the way they make pho and call themselves Pho Real...! Noodle that thick is NEVER used for pho cooking!!
- Pork chop vermicelli awesome as always, but the chocolate dessert was quite disappointing. Semi-frozen instead of creamy, and there was no banana flavor to speak of. Too bad.
- The dot on the map doesn't correspond with the actual location of the restuarant! If you want to save yourself from a huge discussion with your other half copy the Adress in your maps app directly.
- Come here cos the staff offers great service, truly...
- Now available: free iced water. They got the message :)
- Still the only place in Shanghai where staff happily carries my foldable bike into the restaurant. Remarkable.
- for those driving, you can park in the school right across the road, 10RMB per hour.
- Great & friendly service and delish pho!
- Great spring rolls, very tasty noodle soup! Nomnomnom
- The fact that the owner of this place prohibits his staff from serving cold water to customers is ridiculous. Hot water yes, but no cold or room temp. WTF?
- The vermicelli with grilled pork are great, but they reject serving cold water and the hot water tastes bad. The Vietnamese coffee is decent.
- Ambiance music kind of weird for this type of restaurant, but Phood is good :)
- The shop on Fumin Lu is much more authentic than tis!
- Delicious pho // great lunch set!